BGS Article I found SUPER Interesting! Lamprey?

iTJLee

Thought I would share this with some of you guys that have not visited this awesome site. I added about 400 wrinkles to my brain tonight surfing through this site.

Has anyone but me ever wondered what makes a Trick/Finesse Worm so deadly? I think this is 100% the reason why bass kill a worm. Check it out.

BIG THANKS TO THE GUYS AT BIG GEORGIA SPOTS FOR SHARING ALL THIS INFORMATION!

http://biggeorgiaspots.com/lures/one-reason-worms-work-so-well.html

Louie B

Thought I would share this with some of you guys that have not visited this awesome site. I added about 400 wrinkles to my brain tonight surfing through this site.

Has anyone but me ever wondered what makes a Trick/Finesse Worm so deadly? I think this is 100% the reason why bass kill a worm. Check it out.

BIG THANKS TO THE GUYS AT BIG GEORGIA SPOTS FOR SHARING ALL THIS INFORMATION!

http://biggeorgiaspots.com/lures/one-reason-worms-work-so-well.html

Thanks for the props !!! We always appreciate the good word. Adam and I have worked hard on the site and it's content. Especially Adam, he's done 90% of everything on the site from the layout to the writing and researching. I've chipped in with info for articles and written a few myself but he's doing all the heavy lifting and I know he loves hearing feedback like this. We also are slowly building a roster of writers chipping in like GON members, Jasper (John Stanley), and Cletus (Clint Buice), who have both written for GON the Magazine.

The Lamprey was taken off a bass we caught back in the early Spring (that eat a shackey head trick worm I think). We see Lamprey's at Carters regularly, some get really big too. I also see them regularly at Chickamauga. If you catch a bass with a Lamprey on it, take a pair of pliers and grab it on the head and pull it off; then put it on a drop shot rig and go to your sonar :) If you want to see first hand the HATE bass have for Lamprey's drop it down on the first fish you see on sonar ;) It's crazy.

LB

iTJLee

I love the site man, It is awesome.

I will honestly say I have never heard of a Lamprey until I read that, I had never seen one either. I had to do a double take when I caught that picture out of the corner of my eye. I may have to visit Carters sometime just to go and get a in person look at one of them devils. :)

Randall

I have used my pliers to pull them off bass at Lake Guntersville. I am almost afraid of them now after seeing the photo and hearing they will attach to humans in the article. Didn't know they could do that.:hair: Good site Louie and Adam.

jsimages

Its a very interesting article and with great info also. Adam has built a great site and louie is always the king of spot fishing. The articles they post are very to the point and full of valuable info. Thanks to both for making the site. Tj read the one on livewell care its a must read for fish care.

HAWGHUNNA

I thought that Rock Worms were creepy, until I saw this creature :hair:

You guys do have an awesome web site. And yeah .... Louie B would get my vote for Spot King.

P.S .... Louie, are you Shane B's twin brother, or clone?

iTJLee

Its a very interesting article and with great info also. Adam has built a great site and louie is always the king of spot fishing. The articles they post are very to the point and full of valuable info. Thanks to both for making the site. Tj read the one on livewell care its a must read for fish care.
That was a great read also, Jason. A lot of useful information for sure!

Louie B

I thought that Rock Worms were creepy, until I saw this creature :hair:

You guys do have an awesome web site. And yeah .... Louie B would get my vote for Spot King.

P.S .... Louie, are you Shane B's twin brother, or clone?

Who is Shane B??? If he is indeed my twin I feel sorry for the guy LOL.

Thanks so much for the compliments on the site !!! It feels great to read/hear good things about it. We have very high hopes for BGS.

Also, working on a submerged timber fishing article now. I've finished the article, Adam is reviewing (correcting my grammar LOL) and working on the graphic illustrations this weekend. Gonna be a great read and it applies to NOW !!!

LB

ABroughton

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU----I love to hear feedback that people appreciate our work!

We really do have a lot of plans for more great content. We just launched the site back in the spring, so there's definitely A LOT more to come.

Thanks again everyone!

-Adam

Trizey

Those Lampreys are nasty suckers...literally!! I too have caught bass and big crappie that had them.