santee with roundhill "PIC HEAVY"

3.5 YR-OLD BAMBI

My family and I went out with Capt. Ron Howard Saturday night and caught a few I would like to share. First up is my son and this is his PB 15lb he is only 6 years old. Then it was my wifes turn and she caught a good 12lb blue. Then the fishing slowed way down for a while but my lucky daughter caught a giant 50lb blue. I was skunked but had a great time with them catching their fish.

I'm not going to lie I was happy every one else caught something but I was a little disappointed so the next day my brother and I went shark fishing down in Charleston with sharkin Charleston. We caught 6 sharks and 3 sting rays on a two hour trip a very fun trip. I will add a few pictures on this post later.

Attachments

• IMG_4844.JPG
    IMG_4844.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_4845.JPG
    IMG_4845.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_4857.JPG
    IMG_4857.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_4860.JPG
    IMG_4860.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_4861.JPG
    IMG_4861.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_4876.JPG
    IMG_4876.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 544

chad smith

Congrats on all the PBs forsure! I see in the pic where you drop the big blue, did it clamp down on your hand and roll?

3.5 YR-OLD BAMBI

it was flopping around and the way I was holding it out in front of my daughter I couldn't hold him. For some reason he didn't clamp down on me I was surprised. My buddy caught about a 5 or 6 pound blue on oconee one time and I stuck my hand in his mouth bare and he made me scream like a little girl.

chad smith

My buddy caught about a 5 or 6 pound blue on oconee one time and I stuck my hand in his mouth bare and he made me scream like a little girl.

:rofl: them blues and channels can break fingers and rip the skin off a hand! That's why any blue or channel over 5 lbs I use the boga grips on em!