Carters Lake?

mbhall

Anyone been hearing decent striper reports from Carters' Lake yet? I was thinking about taking the wife up there to see if the leaves were changing and the fish were biting. We have to get back before dark, though, to watch Ga. shut all the neah-sayers up. Watch them go ahead and beat the Vols.

You know that a Tennesse man was speeding down the highway and got pulled over by the state patrol. The cop looked at the Tennessee hillbilly and said "Boy, you got any ID???" The boy said " got any ID about what???"

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
Brent the striper fishing on Carters right now is BAD..... But if your going to go call me. And I'll hook you up on some fresh bait............

mbhall

carters

we'll just have to take a rain check then, for later in the year. Thanks, Robert!

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
Brent, if you change you mind give me a call. I'll hook you up on some nice size Gizzard shad.... I also got us a 500 gal tank coming this week for Trout.... Craig at the dugout is going to pick them up for us the next time they go get trout.......

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
Lee, Congrats on that new Jet boat . You got to take me for a ride soon.....

CardsFan

Thanks for the kind words, Robert. Julie and I are chomping at the bit to get it rigged.

We'll absolutely take you for a spin when it's ready. And maybe by next spring we can talk you into pitchin' gizzards in some skinny water :cheers: