clover

BCPbuckhunter

Clover is the backbone of my food plots for a reason. It will feed the deer all year. This was all planted by throw-n-mow. The deer are hitting it hard now I got to get some fertilizer on it again. Sorry about the sideways pics I have rotated them but they keep coming out sideways.

Attachments

• IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 415

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
I'd say your deer have a taste for clover!!! I know mine do! I don't do summer plots anymore, just let my perennial clover plots and medium red clover do the work, in the summer.

BCPbuckhunter

I'd say your deer have a taste for clover!!! I know mine do! I don't do summer plots anymore, just let my perennial clover plots and medium red clover do the work, in the summer.
yes me too but I am also working to expand my food plots and I will use alyce clover, aeschymonene, and sun hemp to get them going and to fill in some bare spots on my old plots. I use those because they work really well for me and my deer love them also. I will just work on keeping the grass out of my clover plots now because the clover pretty much feeds year round for me.

Pw00132

Just planted some clover today. Never planted a spring plot before. I am excited to see how it turns out. We I’ll get ran ina couple of days.