King Kutter 4’ ATV Disc

Kwab38

In search of a King Kutter 4’ ATV disc. Any help would be awesome. I’ve called around with zero luck. Ordered one from my local store they told me 7-10 day and it’s been a month. Cancelled my order. Looking for one in stock and ready to be picked up. Posted a picture of what I’m looking for. I’m from Orlando area so anywhere between there and Macon GA along I75. Thanks in advance 🤞ðŸ�¼ðŸ™�ðŸ�¼

Attachments

• A290FC28-EB62-4827-BC24-996ECCB5C3D8.jpeg
    A290FC28-EB62-4827-BC24-996ECCB5C3D8.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 685

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Called Northern tool .CS stated that they could ship with 5-8 days from King cutter direct. She also stated their computers do not show any delays from the factory.

shdw633

I have a grizzly 700.

I had a Grizzly 660 and I used the 33" model and loved it though there was many times, especially in sandier soil, where I would bog that big machine down trying to get that tiller through. A 700 is a big ATV but it's not a tractor, matter of fact the one I now have for my tractor is a 4 footer and I have bogged it down a time or two with that behind me and it's a 26 hp tractor.

Longhorn 16

I had a Grizzly 660 and I used the 33" model and loved it though there was many times, especially in sandier soil, where I would bog that big machine down trying to get that tiller through. A 700 is a big ATV but it's not a tractor, matter of fact the one I now have for my tractor is a 4 footer and I have bogged it down a time or two with that behind me and it's a 26 hp tractor.

I second this. Because the larger unit will bog you down you will probably get done faster with the smaller unit.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I burned a clutch up in my prairie 4x4 atv using a 48" single row harrow in Taylor Co. TWICE before I decided there was a better way.

Kwab38

10-4 Thanks. Sounds like 33” is the way to go. That extra foot wouldn’t really save me that much anyways lol

pine floor

TSC have all disc,bearings, Ubolts, tires, and jacks.

I have run one in the in the ground since 2000 ish, plus my garden.
PF

Tideup

I had the 4’ and pulled it with my Kawasaki mule 610 and didn’t have any issues . The key to discing with it for me was using the right gear . You don’t need to go fast to be effective . I built a rack on mine and added 4 concrete block for weight to help it cut deeper on the first pass. Then I would take them off as I needed to. Also use the tires to your advantage .

Stay small. Pulled one with a 450 Foreman for about 30 minutes before it overheated and a valve seat fell out of the head. Also had a 610 mule. It did great.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
There was a 33” at an auction last weekend. Like new. I think it brought $200

transfixer

I've got one of the 33inch models , at least I think it is, I know its not 4ft wide, it stays at the lease. It definitely needs extra weight on top of it, unless you're in very soft sandy type soil.