Jeff Gordon new spokesperson

gtaff

Banned
I think I heard on the new yesterday that Jeff Gordon Is going to be a spokesperson for a new company from California. It is a whine company I mean wine company from California. Now when he whines he can have a little wine. Now all he needs is a little cheese with his whine.

Arrow3

Really??

I thought the most whinning we heard last year is when you heard Jimmie cuss over his radio and you disowned him....Remember that?? You even went as far to write him and email and you switched to Bobby Labonte just like that....Boy, did we ever hear some whinning over that. :)

firebiker

no whine, just Beer

hey fellow, J.R did not whine. he asked to have back what was wrongfully took away from him. we all Cuss ,some more than others. certain curse words are allowed on T.V others are'nt. he made a mistake, he was excited and did not think in the heat of the moment. if they ( nascar) don't want real interviews aired they should edit them or have a delay on them.this is a stock car race ! sunday school or a wedding. sure kids are watching and we need to protect their ears, but hey they talk more dirty than adults in elementary school nowadays(kids) just my opinion, hey you know what they say, everybodys got one! LOL who is they anyway ?

ryano

Banned
Arrow3 said:
I thought the most whinning we heard last year is when you heard Jimmie cuss over his radio and you disowned him....Remember that?? You even went as far to write him and email and you switched to Bobby Labonte just like that....Boy, did we ever hear some whinning over that. :)

Keith started pulling for Bobby Labonte? wait a minute......I thought he liked to pull for a winner :D ::ke:

H

HT2

Perry......

Perry Hayes said:
I am not a gordon fan either,but his record is impressive to say the least.

I'd have to agree with you......

At times "ALL" of them have a few "whinning" words......That's just the human nature.......

But, you don't "WIN" 4 Championships but just complaining all the time......

If that was the case, Rusty Wallace would have won more than the "1" he did in the 80's..... :bounce: :bounce:

Heathen

Amen Ht2

Maybe Keith ment to say wiener, instead of winner. ::ke: :bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Kids talking dirty in school need a spanking. Adults using bad language in a live interview need spanking as well. JR got spanked. Congrats to NASCAR. Just because kids hear it all the time , don't make it ok in my book. I am still a JR fan,but the punishment was not unjust.

Heathen

Just kidding Keith, I like Jimmie Johnson as well I just like Jr. alittle better.