Recommendation for single pin sight

OleHickory

I'm in the process of looking to swap my 5 pin react sight to a single pin on my Mathews HTR. I used to shoot a single pin on my Mathews Drenalin and when I went to the HTR I decided to try the React 5 pin.

I feel like the single is more my style and looking for some recommendations. The furthest I would shoot at an animal would be about 60 until I became more comfortable.
Thanks in advance.

bowhunter65

Try the react one pro. I just put one on my halon 32 and I really like it. They also have a 3 pin slider where the top 2 stay stationary while the bottom one slides so you get the best of both worlds.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I am on the HHA bandwagon as well. Easy to setup and so far stands up to my abuse

If HHA can survive me, it can survive anyone. You can`t go wrong with any of the new ones, but IMO HHA is the best.

1crazybowhunter

1 pin sight

I'm in the process of looking to swap my 5 pin react sight to a single pin on my Mathews HTR. I used to shoot a single pin on my Mathews Drenalin and when I went to the HTR I decided to try the React 5 pin.

I feel like the single is more my style and looking for some recommendations. The furthest I would shoot at an animal would be about 60 until I became more comfortable.
Thanks in advance.

Have you looked at the Axcel (Tru-Ball's sister company) Carbon pro? I've shot it for 2 years. It has a light, it's a dovetailed design that is all carbon. The scope can have a lens mounted in it. I use a 2 power that works well by Axcel. It has 1st. 2nd and 3rd axis adjusments and a bubble level. I'd call and ask about any scratch and dent models. That's what I bought for about half price and I haven't found a scratch or dent in it yet! It works perfect and has adjustments on both sides of the sight bar that allow it to be adjusted to shoot OVER 100 yards. For the money and the quality, this is the one and only one I'd choose. Hope this helps.

OleHickory

I believe I am going to go with the HHA. It seems like it has all the features I am looking for as well as great reviews from y'all. I have a friend who is going to let me shoot his first. Thanks again!

Stump06

I have a Spott hogg fast eddie XL and I like it. I've shot HHA in the past and they're a hard sight to beat, killed a lot of deer with them. I just never liked their options for mounting a quiver bracket, although the kingpin seems to have resolved it. They sure are pricey though.

I like the fast eddie. Its quite, rugged and they have a dual pin model that is a pretty neat feature to have with a single pin.

I'll also add that I have a Tommy Hogg 3 pin and I love it as well. It allows me to shoot 20, 30, & 40 yds without moving the dial, which I've found the majority of hunting shots fall within that range and when I'm shooting in the yard I use the bottom pin as my floater and shoot out to 70 or so. It's awesome