It's unethical to use doe in heat urine

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Because the bucks are at a disadvantage. How can ya'll do them so wrong? They think they are following natures course and then POW you shoot them...how could a person do that and call themselves an ethical hunter?

T

I couldn't agree more! Same as those unethical turkey hunters! Using their bait to harvest the dumbest animal in the woods...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Another Throwback classic back from the dead.:bounce:

muzzy17is

I totally am a firm believer in Doe P. Just don't let it leave it on your dash board without checking the lid. It WILL get in your air ducts and it WILL stink your truck up like an old doe in heat.

Mako22

BANNED
I don't call myself an ethical hunter and don't want to be one. I am a legal hunter though and whatever the law allows I will use if it helps me kill 9 or 10 deer a year.

baddave

it may be unethical , it may not work , but it's always fun to put it in someones insect repellent bottle

280bst

Works best in a Corn Pile :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Worlldbeater

I only use urine and tarsel glands from deer that I harvest. If some one wants to spend their money on store bought products that is up to them and I will not pass judgement on them for doing so. I don't hunt over bait either, but I will use some to get some pics on my trail cams. I guess some would say that is unethical too since it gives me an advantage.

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

it may be unethical , it may not work , but it's always fun to put it in someones insect repellent bottle

Take a few drops and put in on the mouth piece of a co-workers desk phone. And every time he/she uses it you can get a chuckle at their facial expressions.. :biggrin2:

Larry Rooks

If it was actually ESTRUS DOE it might be unethical But Pee is Pee If deer Pee attracted other deer, they would be stumbling around tripping over each other all day Deer Pee a lot in a 12 hour period, all over the woods:huh: Soooo, dont put a lot of faith in a bottle of deer pee, its just deer pee, something that is scattered all over the
woods anyway:cool:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If it was actually ESTRUS DOE it might be unethical But Pee is Pee If deer Pee attracted other deer, they would be stumbling around tripping over each other all day Deer Pee a lot in a 12 hour period, all over the woods:huh: Soooo, dont put a lot of faith in a bottle of deer pee, its just deer pee, something that is scattered all over the
woods anyway:cool:

But it might have CWD in it.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
It is indeed unethical to use doe urine as a gargling agent but it is funny to watch.