***PRICE REDUCED***English coonhound pups blue and red ticked for sale

UKC Registered Purple Ribbon Breed English hounds. Born march 31st, they are about 8 weeks old. 5 Male and 3 Female. 4 dark blue w/ticks, 1 light blue w/ticks, 2 red ticks and 1 tri-colored. $150 each. Located in Harris County, GA.

***I have reduced the price of these pups to $100. These pups are getting too big for me to keep them I have to move them.***

sire:

----CH GRNITECH michigan swamp rooster
---GRNITECH wright's lay'em up rooster
----PR davis' rosedale babe
--GRNITECH big oak jim
----GRNITECH woodstock red man
---GRNITECH long's big oak pepper
----PR mileaway freckles
-PR Flint river big oak hammer
----CH GRNITECH michigan swamp rooster
---GRNITECH trip my trigger
----GRNITECH lay'em up good tymes
--GRNITECH bishop's hardtime swamp wendy
----GRNITECH campbell's bluegrass amos
--- NITECH michigan swamp sweet sue
---- GRNITECH GRCH williow run penny

dam:

---- GRNITECH CH erding's plain old jed
--- PR muddy rivers cash
---- CH southern hardtime lady
--GRNITECH GRCH riverbottom lighting jack
---- GRNITECH long's crossroad dan
--- GRCH river bottom abbie
---- PR saxon's rosemary
- PR mean ginger snap
----PR rumph's mercury magnum CP
--- PR belflowers hardtime caeser
---- PR belflowers hardtime sally
--PR hardtime blue bell
---- GRNITECH smooth talking jodie's jed
---PR belflowers hardtime jodie
---- GRNITECH bishop's hardtime swamp wendy

xo1e1v.jpg

2ly3h9z.jpg

6ger5x.jpg

2py563d.jpg

ztj0xh.jpg

Last edited:

Shaun honea

I would like to buy afemale restick pup if you have any call me at 864-247 -4160 if no answer please leave me a message and a number to get back in touch with you

i am just starting to coon hunt and am looking for a male pup to run with my friends older dogs i am about 45 min awy from where you are located can i have your address and phone number i would like to ride over and look at the pups

Arrow3

Goodl looking pups....I hunted with several of the dogs in their pedigree back in my day....Trigger was a heck of a nice dog....

Thanks. my dog hammer is a fine dog. big mouth, good locate, a constant chop on tree, and he wont leave the tree untill you come get him. and has a great temperment. i couldn't ask anymore from a dog. but i dont competition hunt, just pleasure hunt.

DEAD EYE

I owned southern hardtime lady she was one more coondog the only reason she is just ch. you couldnt hear her if she got over 200 yds.had to put her down back in aug.09 she was 14 years old we bred her to plain old jed .I am glad to see some of that cross still alive.good looking pups good luck with them.scott

Shaun honea

I lost your phone number I'm still coming down today to buy the female call me when you get a chance 864-247-4160

Old Blue21

Any blues left? if so would u trade for anything?