Graveyard buck

Killdee

I set up one of my 35mm cams with this old grave in the background and got a nice surprise.
Killdee

Attachments

• graveyard buck3resize.jpg
    graveyard buck3resize.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 520
  • resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 446
H

HT2

K.........

That's a purdy cool pic!!!!!!!!!!

S-P-O-O-K-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!! :speechles :speechles :speechles

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
That's neat. ---------- Be sure and be on stand at least an hour before daylight?? :bounce:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Now, if you shot that buck right there he would be..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DrumbrollPlease ...................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GRAVEYARD DEAD ::gone:

Killdee

That grave is dated born in 1700s died mid 1800s.I belive the haints would be dead by now.I used to hunt down the trail from it and walked by it after dark.
Killdee

Handgunner

Neat picture, Tony and nice buck! Is that the Harris Co. club you used to be on?

Killdee

Yeah Delton,its the same lease,but that trac is part of our Troup stuff.
Killdee