outdoor blast

triton196

ill be there i enjoyed it i dont see what everybody is crying about it has everything a typical outdoor show has.

Chestnut

Blast

Going Friday after lunch , just work across the street
walk around a few hours and head home
maybe buy one of the custom turkey calls
have fun and good luck
chestnut

kiltman

I'll be there early on Saturday. This will be my first "blast". I'm going to skip the Buckrama this year. Is there a list of vendor that are at the show?

Buckmark

Never been and thinking about goin. We went to the deer expo in bham last weekend. Wants the odds of finding a good deal on a bow for my wife?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good talking to you today Brother!

Good to see you Buddy!

Good talking to you today Tim !! David I see above that you were there. But am disappointed I didn't run into you. My son, 2 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and I had a BLAST !!

Oh and those Lizard Lick folks weren't there today, what a disappointment :D:D:D

It was a fair sized crowd, but not too bad at all. I bet the crowd tomorrow will be a sight.

Etoncathunter

Well went went today. We were there from about 10 till 2 or so. We had a good time. I got to meet a few people from here, my son had a great time with the kids stuff and getting his face painted. He was the kid with the blue face paint (supposed to be a dragon) running around roaring at people. My wife even had a good time looking at the women's stuff. I saw some vendors that weren't there last year and noticed some that didn't come back this year. The one vendor I was particularly looking for just happened to be one that didn't come back. Over all we had a good time and will be back next year.

Attachments

• 10561701_10152502938692696_3814667336235404977_n.jpg
    10561701_10152502938692696_3814667336235404977_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 184

Latest posts