Mountain hog hunt

Claybuster

After reading the article in last month's GON, I'm thinking of going hog hunting this weekend in the N. GA mountains. Anyone know if the Chattahoochee National Forest along Canada Creek Rd is any good? I hunted it a couple times in deer season and would like to head back up there. This will be my first time hunting hogs specifically, so any tips or pointers will be appreciated. Thanks.

-L-

Swampy

Keep an eye on the weather - possibly getting some snow up here starting tonight. Regardless of that - good luck and let us know if you have any success.

I want to head up to a couple of the WMAs like Warwoman myself...one of these days.

After reading the article in last month's GON, I'm thinking of going hog hunting this weekend in the N. GA mountains. Anyone know if the Chattahoochee National Forest along Canada Creek Rd is any good? I hunted it a couple times in deer season and would like to head back up there. This will be my first time hunting hogs specifically, so any tips or pointers will be appreciated. Thanks.

-L-

PM sent

Darrenmd

Let us know where you see them or signs....Thanks..... Warman has a hog hunt starting now until the 10th. Call and check though.