GA Lifetime Sportsman's License

strutlife

Wish Georgia would do like North Carolina. A disabled veterans lifetime license is 115.00 in North Carolina. Apparently they really appreciate their service.

HossBog

One other thing in the GA regulations magazine: if we do not get a paid lifetime license, when we get 65 and free geezer license, Georgia will lose out of some gubmint lucres. I say get ye lifetime license.

HydraYak

Great info here, exactly what i needed. Thanks!

bob4fishing

when i turned 60 i went to the dnr office in covington and got one as my birthday gift to myself , everytime i go fishing i wait for a dnr to show up and ask to see my license so i can show off what $95. and being old can get you now at 65 years i could have paid $10 .

gabowman

I went ahead and paid the $70 at age 65 for a lifetime license. I coulda paid $7 per year but I'm banking that I'll atleast "break even" before I have to give up hunting and fishing. I didnt pay for it but they sent me the hard plastic card. Maybe that's thrown in when you pay for the lifetime license.

Gator89

I went ahead and paid the $70 at age 65 for a lifetime license. I coulda paid $7 per year but I'm banking that I'll atleast "break even" before I have to give up hunting and fishing. I didnt pay for it but they sent me the hard plastic card. Maybe that's thrown in when you pay for the lifetime license.

I took advantage of the $375 at 55 deal. Now that I live in FL, I am the envy of my deer lease crew.

I also have Louisiana lifetime fishing & hunting license.

Best $875 I have ever spent.

ryanh487

I spent the $750 last year. I have a boat and too much gear to not hunt and fish for at least the next 10 years for it to pay for itself.

Deerhead

This has good information. Next year I will purchase my Lifetime license soon as I enter senior status

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I started a while back buying a lifetime license for the children of my close friends on their 1st birthday, of course that's the last present they git from me for a while.. but why waste money on toys for 5 years that they're just gonna toss away in a month or so.. pay it forward.