Great guides on area lakes?

ProAngler

What is your opinion of Ken Sturdivant? I have never used him, but I attended a seminar he conducted at Bass Pro on electronic fish finders. He is a guide at Lanier, right? Any opinion?

Maybe good for bass fishing but their are many better striper guides.

Ken is a great guide on Lanier and if you have lawerance fish finder/gps he will help you set everything up on it while your fishing.

Poor Poor Fisherman

Ken Sturdivant

Ken Sturdivant is a great guy, outstanding/ experienced fisherman and especially an excellent trainer. He can adapt himself to whatever you are looking for.

Last edited:

Poor Poor Fisherman

Spotted Bass Guides on Lanier

Besides Ken Sturdivant, Ryan Coleman and Jimbo, are there other quality spotted Bass guides on Lake Lanier that I should seriously consider hiring? In other words, am I missing no someone?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hands down, Carter's Lake with Louie Bartenfield. Magnum spots and if they're biting, some big Stripers and hybrids. Not to mention the occasional walleye. Scenery can't be beat and the boat traffic is usually really small, even in summer. Been on 7 trips with him, including this past Sat. where we caught alot of stripers and spots. Also, Rick Shoupe from Fish Allatoona, this guy can fish any area lake and get bit. Both guides I would highly recommend.

Worley

Jeff Blair is unique in the fact that he’s very good fisherman , and a man of outstanding character...Your family is in good hands with him on board!

Big7

The Oracle
If you're going to hit Lanier, Trent Gober is really good. He will do it all. Rig it up, hook fish and let you reel them all the way to just driving the boat and you do everything else.
He's a good guide and has a great boat. I highly recommend him if you're going to Lanier.

pkpip

Went out with Tyler Clore over the weekend. Caught a ton of spots and some nice Striper on Lanier. Would recommend.

Worley

How do you get in contact with Jeff? I've emailed him and left a vm
Call me again, he’s on the water most days and his phone is not often answered, I’ll kick em out of his slumber to and have him PM you...

GONoob

Haha, I did end up getting in contact with him and we were talking about this lol. We had a great time!

Worley

Haha, I did end up getting in contact with him and we were talking about this lol. We had a great time!
Good deal....Jeffro is a certified fish magnet ?

RamblinWreck

I want to book a trip with a great Lanier crappie guide who will help me LEARN HOW to crappie fish this lake. I really am bad at it. LOL

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
My friend Steve of first bite guide service is the best striper, hybrid and white bass fisherman I've ever shared a boat with. He guides on Allatoona and Lanier

coonhunter

Jason Burroughs on Hartwell Russell and Clark’s Hill he just started guiding and is Winning about everywhere he fishes you can go to his Facebook site and look at all the reviews he should be on the pro curcuit.