caugth my 2nd biggest bass

.243wssm

we are moving to a house with two ponds on it and i caught this one right next to lilly pads tall grass and cyprus trees useing a dark green zoom lizard with a bullet weight.on the third bounce off the bottom and he took it
0614091541a.jpg

Last edited:

fishndinty

Solid bass...I love those dark colored weedy bass! Great job.

Hunter Haven

congrats to you young man... keep wetting the lines and having fun:cheers:

Georgiadawgs78

Congrats on a fine bucket mouth. Just keep at it and it will turn into about the 50th best bass you've caught before you know it.

Jasper

Beautiful fish! And what a great looking pond. I have a feeling you'll catch many lunkers out of there! Good luck........

Cletus T.

Great bass for sure. I love that deep dark green color on that fish!

Congrats on a quality fish and there will be plenty more on down the line for you young man!

Thanks for sharing!

Lightninrod

WTG young man! Gorgeous Bass!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You sure that little kid didnt catch it? He seems upset :) lol

:rofl: Or because he won't let him hold it. :rofl:

Nice fish and beautiful pond.

Jerk

Just remember....if you want to keep catching them, you must let them go back where they came from. You'll have a great fishing hole for years to come, which most of us would have killed to have in our yard as a kid.

Awesome fish, buddy.

.243wssm

Just remember....if you want to keep catching them, you must let them go back where they came from. You'll have a great fishing hole for years to come, which most of us would have killed to have in our yard as a kid.

Awesome fish, buddy.
thats what i did with him.i throw back all the fish i catch.unless we have a fish fry then i only keep breem