DoD/Military Tournament on Eufaula**UPDATE**

-Joe-

DoD Tourny going on Wednesday till Friday. We had 159 boats entered with 31 places being paid. Fishing was a little tough for most on Wed. with high and muddy water. Only a couple of bags even close to the 20lb mark. Todays fishing was better in both numbers and size. We finished day 1 with 5 fish at 12.79 lb. Day 2 was 5 at 17.86 for a two day total of 30.65lb. We moved from 34th to 17th and one more day to go. Leader is at 41 and change but is still catchable to the top 5 places or so. Keeping our fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow.

Joe

Last edited:

Judge

Good Job and Good Luck tomorrow. I figured it was a little tough with the influx of water from the Columbus area. Get them tomorrow.

kbswear

Nice. Keep climbing up that board. Was this available for all DoD employee's. I work at RAFB and didnt hear about it.

-Joe-

Updated

Well we finished up the tourny today and was able to weigh in just over 21lbs. Finished the tourny with 51 and change, good for a 5th place finish. My son and I are pretty stoked about the 5th place in a 159 boat field. Was able to meet alot of great people from all over the country and everyone seemed to have a good time.

UXO

That's awesome Joe, congrats man. Even cooler that you were able to share the experience with your son.

kbswear

Well we finished up the tourny today and was able to weigh in just over 21lbs. Finished the tourny with 51 and change, good for a 5th place finish. My son and I are pretty stoked about the 5th place in a 159 boat field. Was able to meet alot of great people from all over the country and everyone seemed to have a good time.

A top 5 with that many partcipants is OUTSTANDING! Congrats to you and your son :flag:

Judge

Congratulations Joe!! That is a great finish in a 3 day t'ment. 51 pounds over 3 days in changing conditions is really outstanding. Awesome that you could share it with your son. Congrats!

Latest posts