Anyone Fishing the Regionals or the Opens on Seminole?

GARYRANGER521

I`m sure the conditions will improve by the end of October,cooler water temps etc. Either way it will be a good test of skills ..........Gary

-Joe-

Either way it will be a good test of skills ..........Gary

Yea, I flunked the test!!!:huh:

Umm. I think I like the low weights. I hope it stays that way

Day 1 second place ran for the shoals, he said had he known all weights would had been low the 2nd day he would had made the run back for another 10-12lbs of shoalies.

Joe

Sultan of Slime

That lake sure is getting some pressure. Prob gonna have to pull out the BB Boom just to throw something that they haven't seen before.

c-rig king

Dang, a 15 person field with a boat to the winner, that is pretty sweet. Looks like it was tough for most but it will improve over the next month with some cooler weather on the way. I will be on the co-angler side.

fburris

Be careful what you wish for it just might come true!!

LOL! It can't be ANY worse than last year. I fished 2 practice days in the back of the boat and 2 tourney days in the back of the boat and never caught a fish. I am in the front this year. AT LEAST I won't zero this year. LOL! I hope! I am looking forward to it this year. I was hating that place till I caught a big stringer one time this year before the BFL. It's fishing, but I have learned not to stick my fish in practice. LOL!

shoalbass

LOL! It can't be ANY worse than last year. I fished 2 practice days in the back of the boat and 2 tourney days in the back of the boat and never caught a fish. I am in the front this year. AT LEAST I won't zero this year. LOL! I hope! I am looking forward to it this year. I was hating that place till I caught a big stringer one time this year before the BFL. It's fishing, but I have learned not to stick my fish in practice. LOL!
You wont have to stick your fish the other 2 tournaments before ours will. lol

fburris

You wont have to stick your fish the other 2 tournaments before ours will. lol

LOL. I am going where no man dare venture, so if I find a stuck fish, it will have to have been stuck by a gator. Wow, I had a slow day at Eufaula today. So you think Seminole will be slow like it was last year at the regionals? I really am not looking forward to that....

diamondback

when its tough,go up the flint till you see rocks then go 15 more miles or till you hit a rock.Or if its legal,run to eufaula.. learn to flip the mats and 3 bites could be 20 lbs in the right spot.usually when its tough like that though this time of year you can crank 10 lbs a day of shoalies up the flint.decisions,decisions, :banginghe

Judge

when its tough,go up the flint till you see rocks then go 15 more miles or till you hit a rock. . . . .usually when its tough like that though this time of year you can crank 10 lbs a day of shoalies up the flint.decisions,decisions, :banginghe

LOL, are you going to be at the weigh in selling Lower Units to these guys.

jsimages

i will be there the week before pre fishing !!!!!!!!!!!

cjbullet

Make sure you check your rules I know the BFL is off limits the week before, pretty sure the weekend series has off limits also.

There isn't an off limits for the weekend series. But there is an official practice period. But no off limits period.

RLbass88

Ill be there for the weekend series regionals in two weeks.. looks like just gonna need to stick to the basics and take advantage of every bite.. excited though fish will hopefully be a little more ready to party in two weeks!