Lake Seminole help

I am fishing lake seminole this weekend and need some help. I have fished it once before but don't know the lake real well. Would anybody be so kind to give me a couple of starting points or advise?

You can e-mail me at smeltzek@genco.com

Thanks in advance!

ugabowhunter

i have done some tournaments on seminole, not this time of year though. i have always fished where spring creek comes in to the lake. had very good luck on texas red crankbaits. it is sort of a red top w/ a gold body. don't know how deep the fish are now, but i can make a phone call and find out. also, tequila sunrise w/ green glitter does well in this area. carolina rigged or texas rigged. i have heard that red crankbaits work well all over seminole. don't forget topwater or white fluke in the mornings if the weather is warm or overcast.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Lake Seminole

Been tearing up the bass up to four pounds on the wave worm, chartreause with black flake. Very small weight and weedless cause they are in the bonnets. Having the most luck in the backwaters, not out in the main lake. My favorite haunts are Hickory Pond, Grassy Pond, Sealys Point out in the stumps and Saunders Slough. Big jacks are hitting too. Good eating if you gash 'em.

Badluck

sounds like I need to get some wave worms - I have not used them before - I usually fish with zoom u-tial and mag II worm. Thnaks for the info. I won't down fishing till the firast of april and then again in may

Latest posts