I've been itching for some trout and creek fishing

TripleXBullies

If I give my wife her time on Saturday morning I should be able to get there by 1 but I'm not 100% where we're talking about. I can be there earlier but will be easier if we go after 1.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I think we should try to find a time that works for most. This Saturday I have a window between noon and about 4 to fish in, next Saturday I am out. Both Sunday are open. I hope Ambush jumps in with a crowd report.

ambush80

The crowd is hit or miss on the weekend. It's a popular spot. We went on a Tuesday and saw no one. We were there from 11-2.

TripleXBullies

I can do Sunday afternoon as well.

JB. If you're free for both, you can come fish in ML with me whenever we aren't at the hooch. I'm trying to find the big ones deep with my new Helix.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I can do Sunday afternoon as well.

JB. If you're free for both, you can come fish in ML with me whenever we aren't at the hooch. I'm trying to find the big ones deep with my new Helix.

Very cool! Mebbe we can work it out on FB. Thanks!

TripleXBullies

I can Leave Villa Rica at 11:45am. If JB knows where to go I can pick him up on the way so I don't need to be told where to go.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I can Leave Villa Rica at 11:45am. If JB knows where to go I can pick him up on the way so I don't need to be told where to go.

I sent you a PM on FB. There may be a crowd issue. If you want to persevere to at least see the spot, than we can def do this. I would almost be up for trying other water, stamp creek, etc. Either way, I am up for something :)

TripleXBullies

JB and I ended up getting to Stamp Creek. We saw a handful of stockers but couldn't get them to bite. We did catch some blue gill, red breast, pumpkin seed, and bass. The bass, I believe were either a baby largemouth or spot and batram's bass. It was a pretty good time anyway. Despite not catching any trout, the creek and creek fishing was exactly what I was remembering it was.

http://georgiawildlife.com/fishing/identification

bartrams_bass.jpg

Possibly shoal..

shb.png