Bolingbroke Indoor League

EthanJ

We're going to be starting up a Tuesday night league in the next two or three weeks at Hayslip's Archery Range in Bolingbroke. It's going to be Vegas style targets and we'll shoot a full 30 arrow round. Scoring will start at 6:00 or 6:30. Let us know which will work better for y'all. I'll be posting more details as we get everything figured out 100 percent. We look forward to shooting with y'all!

EthanJ

Okay guys. The first night will be Tuesday Sept. 19. The range is open now to anyone who wants to come by and get some practice in. There's up to 25yds indoors and an outdoor setup with some 3-d targets. We're going to be shooting under this format:
Tuesday Nights
$25 entry fee for 5 week league (top 4 scores count)
$10 entry fee for one night (optional if you're signed up for 5 week)
Practice starts at 6:00 and scoring at 6:30.
Vegas style targets scoring will be standard other than that baby x's will count as 1/3 of a point. (299 25x will beat a 300 20x)
Winners get 50% payback and 2nd gets 25%
We hope to see y'all soon!

Last edited:

EthanJ

Alright guys and gals! We start tomorrow night! Everything is ready to go and set-up. All we need now is a few folks to show up and have a good time. I hope to see y'all there!

EthanJ

Is that 25 dollars for all 5 weeks?

Yes. The $25 is for all five weeks. The money from those entry fees will be paid out to the person with four highest combined scores out of the five weeks. You do have the option to pay the $10 for one night to win the pot for that night.

EthanJ

I hope to see y'all tomorrow night. I'll be in an olive green shirt and red and white cap if anyone has any questions.