About CMR and the big games....

tjl1388

I see TJ hasn't touched this thread yet.. :biggrin2:

Thankfully I was on a marching band trip to NYC with my son and didn't have to suffer through watching my qb not being able to hit the broad side of a barn all day.

Thankfully Ala. lost so it no longer matters.

As always, just win and we're more than likely in.

I responded in another thread but I'm touched that you were concerned....

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I responded in another thread but I'm touched that you were concerned....

Not concerned.. Just pointing out that I was "right" and you were wrong.:rofl::rofl:

tjl1388

Not concerned.. Just pointing out that I was "right" and you were wrong.:rofl::rofl:

When I went and finally watched the game I actually wasn't upset with CMR at all. Our QB SUCKED that day. CMR tried to dumb down the playbook and you could tell he was trying to build up the kids confidence with easy stuff....and the kid still couldn't hit it. Our Qb was absolutely horrid, couldn't hit water from a boat if he fell out kinda horrid.

Browning Slayer

When I went and finally watched the game I actually wasn't upset with CMR at all. Our QB SUCKED that day. CMR tried to dumb down the playbook and you could tell he was trying to build up the kids confidence with easy stuff....and the kid still couldn't hit it. Our Qb was absolutely horrid, couldn't hit water from a boat if he fell out kinda horrid.

I sure hope you were upset after the beating Richt took against Clemson!

tjl1388

I sure hope you were upset after the beating Richt took against Clemson!

Not really, I knew we didn't have the horses to hang with Clemson. Dabo has been recruiting at a high level for 4yrs plus. We needed every break we could get to even keep that game close and it was apparent early in the game that wasn't going to happen. I am realist and you'd be hard pressed to find a posting on here where I was touting UM to make the playoffs much less beat Clemson. We're a year or two ahead of schedule and I'm perfectly happy with that.

CMR won ten games with Golden's players and a DII quarterback. I'll take that 6 days a week and twice on Sundays

Browning Slayer

HunterJoe24

Miami is not as bad as they looked, and LSU is not as good as they looked. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

One thing is the truth, SEC West is back!

Roll Tide

Watching Miami self implode was giving me(and I'm sure all the other UGA fans) PTSD from just abut every big game we played in until recently

Browning Slayer

Hey TJ, when the air goes out of those sails, you'll know what us Dawg fans felt so many times under Richt.. It's not a matter of "if".. It's a matter of "when".. History doesn't lie..

^this^...

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Last night richt looked like he was in the library reading a book instead of coaching a Bowl game

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Not a single touchdown. Not even close

Latest posts