Army/Navy game

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Sitting here watching it and just wanted to give out a shout out to all who served and a big Thank You
Jeff

fish hawk

Bass Master
Go Navy. NMCB One.....The First and The Finest. We build we fight,we party all night

Last edited:

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Army wins!!
11 Bravo '87-'93

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Football like it should be played. If there was a unsportsman like conduct called I missed it. If a thug done a dance after scoring I missed it. These Men play this game for a higher reason, and for the love of the game. It is not about them, it is about the team. Thank god for them and the sacrifices they make to serve the Country.

turkeykirk

Great game. Love watching football in the snow!

Football like it should be played. If there was a unsportsman like conduct called I missed it. If a thug done a dance after scoring I missed it. These Men play this game for a higher reason, and for the love of the game. It is not about them, it is about the team. Thank god for them and the sacrifices they make to serve the Country.

THIS ^^^^!! The game was amazing and exciting and the NON-thuggery part made it sooo enjoyable to watch. :clap:

Patriot44

Banned
THIS ^^^^!! The game was amazing and exciting and the NON-thuggery part made it sooo enjoyable to watch. :clap:

I worked for a guy (in civilian world) that played for the Army and was ejected in a game and it was a BIG deal. I think it was 1993 against Penn State or Notre Dame. He is still as wide open today as he was then. He went on to command a FA battery in Iraq.

PappyHoel

Were there signs on the Army side saying "Communism will win!"? Just checking since they are graduating Communist officers now.

joepuppy

Good game. Of course, I was pulling for Army (8 years enlisted).

PappyHoel

Did anyone see the sign that read, "My Two Dad's Are Navy Grads"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They get to hold up "toot your horn for trannies" next year.