Georgia 39 - OK 27

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
There it is.
OK is a one man team.
Get in Mayfield's face and rough him up and good things will happen for Ga.
He's not used to getting dirty.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I am not so sure about that. Mostly because it is not Bob Stoops first rodeo, and he will make adjustments as needed.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

Ole Bob don't even coach no more!

I envision this game very similar to the UGA vs. Missouri game which ended 53-28 UGA. I don't think we stop them but we do enough and they can't stop us!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I knew that Stoops said he was going to retire, but I thought it was in the spring.

Goes to show you what chemo brain will do for you, huh?

notnksnemor

I spent 25 years watching Big 12 football.
This team plays no different than the Barry Switzer teams of old.
A couple of big play makers, then nothing.
They are actually a mirror image of Auburn.

Atlsooner

May God bless you for your struggles with that dreaded disease. It will make you say and think things that you know are not right. Sooners will win this one and #8 National Titles.

joepuppy

UGA wins by a touchdown . Sooners aren't used to SEC style defense, but Mayfield is dangerous and accurate on the run. UGA better establish the run pretty early.

Atlsooner

UGA wins by a touchdown . Sooners aren't used to SEC style defense, but Mayfield is dangerous and accurate on the run. UGA better establish the run pretty early.

I will respectfully disagree sir. Just ask a Kirby Smart defense when he was with Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, and also Auburn last year in the Sugar Bowl. Even Nick said, spread offenses shouldn't be allowed and are not fair. I can turn around and say SEC defenses are not used to OU's offense. I will say this, at the end of the game, whoever has the MOST points wins. UGA might score 40 points on our "horrible" defense, but OU will have 1 more than Georgia.

Atlsooner

BM is all this OU team has
Dawgs going to choke him out
37-13

So you really think that Baker Mayfield is the only thing that OU has, for them to be ranked #2 in the nation ? He must be superman then I guess. I guess the other 10 players on the offense just lay down and let him scramble all over the field hoping to find a player to catch a football. C'mon Twigg's, why can't you give the other players their due. We have 3 All Americans on offense. All first team. I guess Baker really did deserve that Heisman trophy.

notnksnemor

So you really think that Baker Mayfield is the only thing that OU has, for them to be ranked #2 in the nation ? He must be superman then I guess. I guess the other 10 players on the offense just lay down and let him scramble all over the field hoping to find a player to catch a football. C'mon Twigg's, why can't you give the other players their due. We have 3 All Americans on offense. All first team. I guess Baker really did deserve that Heisman trophy.

One trick pony's are easily spotted.

MCBUCK

OU has a heck of a run game. That Anderson kid can go, and so can Sermon. OU does not have a very good defense but they are serviceable I suppose. I think they may be susceptible to the run game and that would be great for UGA. The key to the game in my opinion will be Georgia getting some heat on Mayfield and making him throw on the run and or throw under extreme duress. I think we can slow their run down but Mayfield is so accurate, they have to be able to affect what he is doing somehow. Offensively UGA just has to be UGA and do what we do; run the ball, dictate the flow of the game/pace and control the clock...this game will be on the shoulders of Mel Tucker and the defense trying to stop the Baker Mayfield Show.

alphachief

Ok beats Ga...Bama beats Clemson...Bama beats Ok.

There you go.

SpotandStalk

Gonna come down to Turnovers. UGa feeds off of the defense getting the ball. Team that wins to battle wins the game

nickel back

OU has a heck of a run game. That Anderson kid can go, and so can Sermon. OU does not have a very good defense but they are serviceable I suppose. I think they may be susceptible to the run game and that would be great for UGA. The key to the game in my opinion will be Georgia getting some heat on Mayfield and making him throw on the run and or throw under extreme duress. I think we can slow their run down but Mayfield is so accurate, they have to be able to affect what he is doing somehow. Offensively UGA just has to be UGA and do what we do; run the ball, dictate the flow of the game/pace and control the clock...this game will be on the shoulders of Mel Tucker and the defense trying to stop the Baker Mayfield Show.

can't be said enough!!

OK will play to stop our run game, UGA better have a passing attack ready to soften them up some. If UGA is not able to pass the ball some it will be a long day for us.

I think this game will be on Fromm(passing) more than we think.

GO!!DAWGS!!

How many of yall have watched OK play this year?

They make Missouri's passing game look silly.

Last edited:

henrydaviss

Are you saying that OK offense line can stop UGA defense line and line backers? Tall order. I think it will be a close game but I think the dawgs are coming to play.

Matthew6

Banned thug
can't be said enough!!

OK will play to stop our run game, UGA better have a passing attack ready to soften them up some. If UGA is not able to pass the ball some it will be a long day for us.

I think this game will be on Fromm(passing) more than we think.

GO!!DAWGS!!

How many of yall have watched OK play this year?

They make Missouri's passing game look silly.

dogs win 37-17. it will be a bloodbath. :biggrin2: