Theres a hole in my snake (double or nothing)

Jasper

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Probably a dry bite. I think that is common with copperheads.

Hankus

I hate to tell y'all but it weren't no dry bite. I know a tick bout critters, snakes included. I know it weren't a full dose either.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
TP's prayers saved the chicken.

Hankus

Well she ain back to normal, but she ain bad as she was. Thanks T.P. :cheers:

Sweetwater

thumbnail.aspx

Hankus

Went rat hunting tonight an had to swap guns

Attachments

• 2012-08-30_21-11-49_609.jpg
    2012-08-30_21-11-49_609.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 609

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
How's the chicken now?

Hankus

She's healed up an layin, but her personality was permanently altered seems like. Weird thing though ..........she was moved to a different pen once she was healthy. This snake was in her new pen :crazy:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
She's healed up an layin, but her personality was permanently altered seems like. Weird thing though ..........she was moved to a different pen once she was healthy. This snake was in her new pen :crazy:
:hair: You have STAWKIN Snakes!!!!!!!!!!!:hair:

tim scott

Banned
hens are tough... have had several friends that found rattlers dead in the chicken coop, pecked to death by a bunch of laying hens. venom rarely kills them, just makes them sick for a couple of days. i think the feathers kinda act like a bullet proof vest for them hard for the snake to get a full dose in them. if you want to see something funny toss a garter snake in the pen.... they go crazy pecking it... snake doesn't have a chance. is a good lesson in how nasty a bunch of old hens can be... good thing to remember when you go back in the house with the wife or girlfriend.... lol
tim
tim

Stroker

If you really want to see some action, throw a snake in a hog pen.