Best Ladder stands?

Ace12

I'm looking for a couple good ladder stands to put on a lease I just aquired. Any suggestions on brand. I'm looking to keep the price kinda low and still get a sturdy comfy stand, if thats possible. 15-20 feet hight should suffice.

z71mathewsman

Ladder Stand,,,,,

I just bought a Ameristep from Wally World for $80,,,,,,16ft. arm rest,,,,In my opinion you can't beat the comfort for the price.

7Mag Hunter

Check out Sportsmans Guide...Quite a few to pick from....
I got a 16' buddy stand bout 3 yrs ago to my door for
about $100.00

firewagon

http://shop.biggametreestands.com/product.php?prod_id=13&cat_id=3
Big Game Luxury Box
I bought a couple of these last year. Best all day stand that I've ever had. Plenty of room, nice seat and solid construction.Put a wrap and umbrella on mine. Can stay all day. Seat folds up quickly and quietly for standing.
Not exactly cheap, good value for the money.

DubyaT

bought the Family Traditions. I think it was worth the extra money. Very Solid and the seat is very comfortable.

Whitetailer

Ameristep

Just got two of the Ameristep Gunner 16 foot ladder stands today at Outdoor World (bass pro) @ 89.95 ea. w/ nice cusions. Very easy to assemble quickly. The seat is 24 inches wide so movement will be easy. Last year I got two Big Game ladders (15') and the seats are only 18 inches wide.

Whitetailer

RipperIII

Like fire wagon said, I too have a big game luxury box, with a blind and an umbrella. This is my first season hunting, so I don't have a frame of reference to compare other brands, but this thing is solid, no wiggle, and quite. Plenty of room to stretch out and move around, its like a condo in the limbs.

BIGGUS

GONetwork Member
Millenium 20' = An EXTREMELY comfortable chair :banana: , with 20' legs!:smash:

JohnK3

Banned
I have a Big Game Partner Plus. Comfortable, BIG platform under the seat. You can swing the seat up so you can stand looking backwards, or you have enough room under the seat to put your fanny pack, lunch box, etc. Double-rail ladder construction is solid and doesn't require a center support. Once it's locked onto the tree, it's rock-solid.

JamesG

Best ladder stands are the one your buddys tote to the woods, and you hunt it when they,re not there

elfiii

Admin
Staff member