Great deal on TC Compass in 308 or 30/06

bevills1

A Thompson Center Compass in 308 or 30/06 can be had for only $197.83 after $75 rebate or only $283.61with 3-9x40 Vortex scope after $75 rebate, and both deals include a free muzzle brake that would cost $75 if purchased separately. Go to http://marketing.kygunco.com/w/Q7orckFWJvkcGB6u4YVc9w to see the deal. You can enter TC Compass in the search box on that page to find other calibers without free muzzle brake at slightly higher prices such as a 6.5 Creedmoor with 4-12x40 Vortex scope for $300 after $75 rebate. FYI the muzzle brake may be bought for $75 for calibers not in the free muzzle brake deal; there's one for 243 and 6.5CR and one for 270 through 30 caliber.

Saturday I went and looked at the rifle at Academy, and I very much liked it. I looked online and found some good reviews including a review from the American Rifleman. I really like the idea of the threaded barrel too because it allows use of muzzle brake or silencer that would make it a great way to start young shooters and any who are recoil sensitive without need to go to smaller calibers or search for and by reduced recoil ammo. I ordered one in the 308 with 3-9x40 scope and free muzzle brake this morning. You can find FFL holders by state and zip code at Gunbroker.com, and some charge only a $10 fee. Unbeatable deal for anyone interested in a budget priced rifle with great features!

pacecars

It is now a $75 prepaid mastercard. I got mine in less than 2 weeks after submitting it online

JSWOOD

Did the sale end on the gun only with the free muzzle break? I'm only seeing it with the Vortex.

rosewood

Gaswamp

bevills1

Going to link in my original post it still shows bot rifle with scope and rifle only in stock, and when I ordered mine, KyGunCo told that had plenty of them and did not expect to run out before the special ends 2-18-2018. Maybe they were temporarily out of the items and have them back in stock now. When I first checked, the 6.5 Creedmoor was out of stock but is in stock now. If you see something out of stock, I suggest you check back the next day or give them a call.

rosewood

It was the Savage that was out of stock.

bevills1

In my reply #8 I was replying to JSWOOD reply #5 which asks about rifle only with free muzzle brake and rifle with scope with free muzzle brake which seems to be about the Compass rifle. BTW some of the items are still on special today including the Compass rifles with or without scope and free muzzle brake as well as the Ruger pistol.

Does anyone know who might have that Ruger EC9S near the Atlanta area. It interests me, but I'd like to see one before actually ordering one.