Tooo Coool

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
I am glad to see this. I hope that any of you guys and gals that love it as much as I do will jump in. Leaving in two weeks for a weekend on the Hiwassee in NC. Should be some good fishing and I hope to post some pics.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thank JT for the new forum. Now lets get to post'n and add pics as well.

Sargent

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I secretly hoped this would happen one day!

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Thank JT for the new forum. Now lets get to post'n and add pics as well.

Thanks JT. From all of us self centered, egotistical, elitist rod wavers. :banana:

I think I'm gonna have to take my BP meds I'm so excited!

Al33

Black gnats and Woolyboogers, I think this forum will get a lot of action.:)

Looking forward to reading about the fish tales and seeing the photo's.

chef

im glad we now have a flyfishing forum!! i fly fish alot all different species, have several fly rods and just sold 2, when spring comes yall are welcome to flyfish my families private pond i have pulled lots of bass and brim out of there on a fly rod.

anglerEd

I am glad to see this. I hope that any of you guys and gals that love it as much as I do will jump in. Leaving in two weeks for a weekend on the Hiwassee in NC. Should be some good fishing and I hope to post some pics.

Look forward to seeing some pics. I have spent a few weekends up there. Nothing big, but a bunch of stockers. We took a fryer, so stockers were fine by us. We took potatoes, the makings for batter, and a variety of veggies. All of it in the grease release. Man that was good.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
im glad we now have a flyfishing forum!! i fly fish alot all different species, have several fly rods and just sold 2, when spring comes yall are welcome to flyfish my families private pond i have pulled lots of bass and brim out of there on a fly rod.

Carefull, ya might get a bunch of takers on yer offer. :D

anglerEd

I wouldn't mind takeing you up on the pond fishing one of these days. Stuck down here near middle GA, I am mostly after bass in the big lakes with conventional tackle now. Hopefully this forum will motivate me to catch up with some trout and my fly fishing brotherin. I miss it. Miss tying too.

BOSSOFTHEWOODS

:hair: Another reason for the wife to say "You still on that thing???"

Pond fisher here, rarely make it up for the trout. Did get into SW last year @ fort myers. Learned to tye my first epoxy head on a ballyhoo fly. Dying to get back there after some snook & reds. Only caught couple small snook but it wasn't for a lack of trying. Try to get some pics up soon of my creations( or attemps at em:bounce:)

jonkayak

Another reason for the wife to say "You still on that thing???"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My wife say the same thin too.

I like the new forum and I'll try to post pics of some of the flies I have attempted to tie. I've now been tying for a whole 2 weeks but, I've been fly fishing since I was about 5 years old.