Taliaferro Co. food plot rooter- 1 down

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
The attachment is a photo of a little boar I shot this evening. He wasnt in the food plot but it looked as if he and several others had spent the day there. He looks like one of the ones the trail camera shot in the food plot week before last. He was with 2 others eating acorns when I shot him.

1 down and it is unknown how many more to go. :clap:

MM

Attachments

• Little boar 10-04.jpg
    Little boar 10-04.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 484

Arrow3

WTG Marvin!!

He will eat mighty FINE!!!.....Those suckers are everywhere now...Me and Haven put the stalk on some Saturday morning...To bad they got away (this time)...Good going on your pig!!

Jeff Phillips

Kill em ALL!!! :clap:

Way to go Milkman!

Handgunner

Nice lookin' piggy, Milkman... I bet he'll eat just fine! :clap:

j_seph

Arrow

They are not quiet everywhere yet.
We don't have them at our place

Hunter Haven

Marvin, that looks like a mighty fine job you done to that hog. Man, it has taken no time at all for them things to be absolutely everywhere. Arrow3 and myself caught several in a trap last year and thought we should release some of them so that we didn't wipe out our population of hogs. Boy were we wrong. To all who wish they had hogs: We have alot of deer on our property, but I guarantee you will see more hog tracks than deer tracks. So, what I'm trying to tell all of you who have not seen hogs on your property, when the time comes and you see your first hog you better start SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Thanks all !!!

We are planning to shoot every pig we see. Our deer sightings are way down since these swine came in. The trail cam shows deer activity to be mostly at night.

Joe, I bet you do have some swine over there. Just not a full time resident population yet. Look around as you walk and you will see rooted up places, logs busted up or rolled over, etc. That is what the pigs do as they pass through.
Now when they move in they tear up everything.

MM

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Fresh pork

Way to go MM :clap:

leo

hawg dawg

Hog Winers

This Message Is For Anybody Complaining About Hogs All You Have To Do Is Give Me One Shot At Them .once Deer Season Is Out I Will Put The Heat On Them .but I Cant Help You If You Dont Try Me. No Guns .no Mess . Just Hogs In Distress.

Toliver

You better be hitting what you aim at. I'll put snakes in your sleeping bag if you let any of them get down to me!!

H

HT2

Marvin.....

Good Deal!!!!!!!!!

Get all them critters you can....

They are a "menace" to the land...... :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe