Another good hunt

redtick

We had another good hunt today. We did not kill alot of bunnies but the hounds ran real well. The habitat was thick and there was only 3 shooters so it was hard to even see a rabbit much less shoot. We did take 3 and had some long races. The last race was on a swamp rabbit and it went over an hour. He found lots of water to swim in along the creek bottom and the briers were as thick as I have seen in awhile. Tim and Jeff was with me and Jeffs hounds did very well with my older hounds. Jeff came out of the briers once and I thought we were going to have to sew his nose up to stop the bleeding. Jeffs tracks would be easy to follow because of all the bloody napkins he left behind.

JDHunter

We had another good hunt today. We did not kill alot of bunnies but the hounds ran real well. The habitat was thick and there was only 3 shooters so it was hard to even see a rabbit much less shoot. We did take 3 and had some long races. The last race was on a swamp rabbit and it went over an hour. He found lots of water to swim in along the creek bottom and the briers were as thick as I have seen in awhile. Tim and Jeff was with me and Jeffs hounds did very well with my older hounds. Jeff came out of the briers once and I thought we were going to have to sew his nose up to stop the bleeding. Jeffs tracks would be easy to follow because of all the bloody napkins he left behind.

David I didn't want to say anything until I got away from Tim, but the blood was where he hit me and made me take Harley back to the truck. :cry: WELL! :rofl::rofl:

We did have some good races today. I really had a good time. I am very proud of my hounds, they seem to improve each time, but with 1 or 2 mistakes. By the way how much do good snipe dogs bring?:rofl::rofl:

I had a good time today as well. I wish we could have gat that last rabbit we ran the dogs worked hard enough for it. Also my boss didn't call me I might better checkin and see whats going on. Do I need to tell him anything for you Jeff.

JDHunter

I had a good time today as well. I wish we could have gat that last rabbit we ran the dogs worked hard enough for it. Also my boss didn't call me I might better checkin and see whats going on. Do I need to tell him anything for you Jeff.

No thanks, I'm sure you won't be doing alot of talking.:love::rofl::rofl:

redtick

David I didn't want to say anything until I got away from Tim, but the blood was where he hit me and made me take Harley back to the truck. :cry: WELL! :rofl::rofl:

We did have some good races today. I really had a good time. I am very proud of my hounds, they seem to improve each time, but with 1 or 2 mistakes. By the way how much do good snipe dogs bring?:rofl::rofl:
About 2000.00 for a good one!!!;)

JDHunter

Shannon I did have a camera but Tim didn't want people to know that we were using 22 pistol's with rat shot! Gotta give them a sporting chance you know. :huh:

Yea! I forgot to mention the 22 cal. pistol rat shot coalition. We are accepting applications for memberships!