check out my euro mount

walters

done it myself, very hard work, got it about finished, the hog i killed is in the top picture then the mount below,
let me know what yall think

Attachments

• hog 002.JPG
    hog 002.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 502
  • bone collector 001.JPG
    bone collector 001.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 503
  • bone collector 002.JPG
    bone collector 002.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 503
  • bone collector 003.JPG
    bone collector 003.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 497

Adirondacker

Nice work but what's that aroma?:bounce:

walters

mount

yes, the wood part is next, i have to get my old fried adirondacker to help me with that part, he is picking at me about the smell, he came over while i was doing it and the smell was killing me, he stuck around a little and help me do a little scraping, he new my stumach had about all it would take

mcallum3

Looks good Paul. I bet it was a lot cheaper than having him mounted also, and by the way, if you would not have gone and shot those two big boys this year (which means a large taxidermist bill) maybe you could have had him mounted. Besides, shooting that last one right out from under your "old fried" (your words) Adirondacker wasnt very neighborly like:bounce:. At least you got Cole's done first before you run outta money.

Adirondacker

Looks good Paul. I bet it was a lot cheaper than having him mounted also, and by the way, if you would not have gone and shot those two big boys this year (which means a large taxidermist bill) maybe you could have had him mounted. Besides, shooting that last one right out from under your "old fried" (your words) Adirondacker wasnt very neighborly like:bounce:. At least you got Cole's done first before you run outta money.

Its OK Perry. His skull mount might be all nice and clean but ... well we'll let the tape tell the tale:stir:. Just don't ask me to compare deer antler measurements with him this or any year:cry:

Your fried friend Adirondacker.

Attachments

• pig cutters 2.jpg
    pig cutters 2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 427

walters

your not right

adirondacker, you might have a couple of inches on me when it comes to hog cutters, but i have several hundred inches on you when it comes to antlers:stir::bounce:

mcallum3, one of my deer heads supose to be ready tommorow.

Jasper

Looks good! I'm in the process of doing one right now for my son. Man, lots of work!

Adirondacker

Oh boy, Walters has been shooting critters with genetic defects...he's got some splainin' to do!