Union Co KY 575ac with 3 BR brick home

KYTNHunter

Banned
This is in 2 tracts that almost touch. 325 ac Ohio River bottom tract is WRP and woods surrounded by crop and directly across from Gallatin Co bottoms. 250 acre tract is timber with crop land and is where the house is. 3 BR brick home with water, elec and cable provided, outbuilding for atv etc storage. Farmer will leave crops standing for food plots where hunters choose. Has been bow hunted by farm foreman only. No money on plots or housing, and can cook meals at home. $16,800. 8 max on the lease.

union250.jpg

union325.jpg

union575.jpg

union575a.jpg

union575g.jpg

union575f.jpg

KYTNHunter

Banned
Because I don't post links to my site on this section. There are many leases in this section that are by lease companies/brokers, but some of us choose not to post direct links. People interested can PM me and I will direct them to the listing then, but while they are on this site I would rather them stay here and browse here, rather than re direct them to another site. You are welcome to follow my posts and post the link all you want though. Have a good day.

Squeaky

Because I don't post links to my site on this section. There are many leases in this section that are by lease companies/brokers, but some of us choose not to post direct links. People interested can PM me and I will direct them to the listing then, but while they are on this site I would rather them stay here and browse here, rather than re direct them to another site. You are welcome to follow my posts and post the link all you want though. Have a good day.

Not trying to be a smart butt...just wanted everyone that was interested to know this lease was listed publicly. I'm sure you are aware that some people will take info as such an make it seem like this is their exclusive lease oppurtunity. I really didn't think the chances of you owning basecamp was that great....sorry for that!! My buddy from Bama actually drove up to look at the farm and meet the land owner. It sounds like a great farm and one I would be interested in if I didn't have a nice farm in Christain Co. Best of luck getting the farm leased.:D

KYTNHunter

Banned
I am the IL/KY agent for BCL, not the owner. I like to put some of our better tracts on here, especially ones that have houses, as the guys in the GA area like to have a place to stay.

This landowner has lived here his whole life and the land is not for sale. The 2 tracts almost touch as you can see the square tract in the right of the long rectangle tract.
Anyway no big deal, and good hunting.

Last edited: