Schuyler County, Illinois Lease

Taylor123

Hey guys, were looking for a couple members for a full year lease in Schuyler County, Illinois. There are 3 members as of now and need 2 more. 5 people would be almost 100 acres a piece. It is $4500 per year. The land is 460 acres and consists of crop fields, crp, and big timber. Sugar Creek runs through the property. There has been some big bucks killed the past few years and a bunch of bucks passed up. No small bucks have been killed and this is our third year with the property. There is a 3 bedroom camphouse included with the lease. Im including a few pics from last year and have some bigger deer that I will be posting soon. This lease includes deer and turkey.

Taylor123

Here are a few pics.....

Attachments

• Illinois 1.jpg
    Illinois 1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,592
  • Illinois 2.jpg
    Illinois 2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,617
  • Illinois 3.jpg
    Illinois 3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,616
  • Illinois 4.jpg
    Illinois 4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,645
  • Illinois 5.jpg
    Illinois 5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,609
  • Illinois 6.jpg
    Illinois 6.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,637

Jim Boyd

it has to be $4500 per... that much for the whole place would be less than $10 per acre...

But... $4500 per x 5 = $22,500 for the lease (if all of the money goes to the lease - some of it may be insurance, food plot money, etc)... at any rate - when you do the math - it is $48.91 per acre.

PChunter

don't look like $4500 BUCKS to me, got deer that big right here.

jeffersonbigbuck

it has to be $4500 per... that much for the whole place would be less than $10 per acre...

But... $4500 per x 5 = $22,500 for the lease (if all of the money goes to the lease - some of it may be insurance, food plot money, etc)... at any rate - when you do the math - it is $48.91 per acre.

It would be a deal for $4500 split 5 ways but $4500 per person? $22,500 for a lease!!!!! That a pile of money.

StikR

don't look like $4500 BUCKS to me, got deer that big right here.

yeh, right. Those are babies in the pics Jim provided. We don't have in Georgia what is lurking outside Jim's camera range in Schyler county. There are some big ones in that area, and you'll see more bucks in one week of rut hunting them MOST ga hunters see in 5 years.
I remember my first year of Il hunting seeing more than 30 bucks in 6 days, and more than half of them 120" 8 pointers or better. I was about to mess my pants

Taylor123

5 day hunt!!

Okay guys, we will accept a group of 5 to 7 for a 5 day hunt anytime in October for $1000 a person. We are not an outfitter, we are just trying to pay the lease. We have had a couple guys back out on us and we are having trouble finding a full time member. This will include lodging.