Christian Cty KY Club

Squeaky

I have 989 continuous acres leased in Christian Cty Ky with camp. Dues are $2000 per year which includes the cost of camp and food plot fee. This is a serious trophy club with no guest or family members allowed. It's a member’s only club at this time. I have 4 openings due to some guy's having personal issues and can't come up with their money. This a great track of land with crops, crp, hardwoods, select cut, planted pines, lots of bedding, food plots and plenty of water. I've had this lease for 6 years.

Please only serious inquiries....send me a PM!! I will be glad to email a copy of the rules. If interested after that I'll send more information as requested.

$1500 of the $2000 is due by the end of the month at the latest if interested in joining. The remaining $500 can be paid mid summer.

Squeaky

All openings have been spoke for. If something changes I will update this thread.

Thanks for all the interest!!

Jim Boyd

Deal with confidence, Squeaky is a class act...

Squeaky

Any openings for 2015 turkey season

I will know in Nov or Dec if there will be any openings for the 2015 season. Our lease payment is due in Feb which covers that years turkey season. I do not do turkey only memerships as I am an avid turkey hunter. It's a full membership or nothing type deal.