Been slow here!!

RUGERWARRIOR

It's been pretty quite here lately. Just to get things stirred up, I went with my buddy the Friday before the 4th. We had a couple chases with no luck. One dog almost died of heat stroke. Carried him to a water hole to cool him off. He's fine now. Going again Sunday. Wish us luck.

RUGERWARRIOR

What ever, no luck wished on us, got it done anyways. Finally got to take my buetiful yet deadly wife. We have done walked through 2 miles of corn and I told her that sometimes it happens at the very tail end of the hunt. We are all about spent when we finally see fresh sign. Then the dogs just disapear and we hear a pig start to grunt at the trouble. No more than a minute later we hear the chase through the tall Stalkes. This is my wife's first hog hunt, so I tell her to watch down this one row we are standing in, all of a sudden a black streak crosses with a brown streak behind it. A bird and bull mixed. Soon after we hear the fight. No squeals , only two barks but you an tell they have him. Let Ol Vick go and we were right behind him. We take off after him and at some point I see the dogs and think this is supposed to be my wife's first hog, first anything were she did the sho nuff killin, and I just left her. I turn around and ask are you ba..... And she is pushing me to get there. Needless to say I was just in the way.
Got to the pig and I rolled him over and my buddy Glenn who's dogs we were hunting with showed her where to put the knife. She kindly waited on a dog to get out of the way and she did just so.
Can't describe how proud I am. She did real good.
I could tell you how concerned I could be, but I'll just tell you how confident I am with her with me. Proud of you sweet britches!!!