North Ga. Circuit Schedule

GaBear

The North Ga. Circuit Schedule is Now Up In The 2011 Shoot schedule And On The North Ga. Circuit website www.NorthGaArcheryClubs.com

Be Sure to check out the website for New Classes, Class Changes, And Rule Changes for 2011!!!!!

See Ya On The Range

GaBear

The Clubs decided to have shoots on those weekends for those who don't go to the National shoots but wanted to have something to do.

frdstang90

The Clubs decided to have shoots on those weekends for those who don't go to the National shoots but wanted to have something to do.

I like the idea. I know I dont have the money to go to the ASA shoots even though I would love to go.

oldgeez

me, too. i have a chance to maybe win one with all the big dogs at the asa shoot, lol

blackout

I see that every shoot during asa shoots is all soul hunters events but 1. Hate that,wish it were 1 from each. That way most we would all miss from each club is 1.

GaBear

Generally as a Rule of thumb the North Ga. Circuit does not shoot on ASA events. But The guys at Soul Hunter Ministries said that they wanted those dates.

MathewsArcher

I hate to miss soul hunters that many times.

Staygold

NGA Shoots

I've never been to a shoot before but I am very interested. Can anyone just show up and participate? Besides the obvious, is there anything I need to have or know? Thanks!

jychamp945

no just show up and shoot i have only shot 2 shoots and i love them just show up with ur huntin setup and shoot hope u love it as much as i did and ask a lot of questions the people on here will help alot to

Staygold

When it says registration times, does that mean that you can come anytime during that window, sign up, and shoot?
What class would I need to sign up for since I've never competed before? I really appreciate the feedback. I think I may give it a try tomorrow.

hound dog

When it says registration times, does that mean that you can come anytime during that window, sign up, and shoot?
What class would I need to sign up for since I've never competed before? I really appreciate the feedback. I think I may give it a try tomorrow.

Yep any time and you will sign up for novice.

Staygold

Thanks! I just read the rules for NGAC and I may need to make some adjustments to get under the 280fps. I'm not really sure exactly where I am, but I'm shooting a D340, 65-66#'s, 31" DL. I guess I'll get that done in the morning, get sighted back in, then give it a try.

GaBear

You will need to shoot True Novice. Back you bow down to the 280 FPS and resite. Be sure to bring a good pair of Binoculars also so you can see where you need to shoot for that good score.