Computer help?

DaddyPaul

I guess one of my little roosters here at the house changed some of the settings on my computer. They like to run by and bang on the keyboard and click the mouse. Woodys is now so large on my computer I have to roll to the left and right to read a post. How can I get it back to normal size?

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Paul,

Sounds like your resolution was changed somehow?? ---- Post what system you are running and maybe one of computer gurus will help out?

BANDERSNATCH

Right Click anywhere on your Desktop image (the main window that your computer boots to) and choose 'properties'. From the properties window choose 'settings' and look at the 'resolution' setting. It will probably say something like '800x600'. Move this to a higher number and see if that helps.

Bandy

DaddyPaul

Woody mine is the model they came out with right after the one where the squirrel runs around in the little cage to generate power for it! :D

Bandy you are a monster! It was set on something like 640xsomething? I changed it to 600x800 and things are back to normal. It's kinda like that commercial where the little boy is banging on the keyboard and it fixes the computer. Mine runs by and just hammers on it and then clicks on the mouse 8 or 10 times before moving on. Thanks again.

horsecreek

im at 1280x 1024. got way to many applications open to have any larger.

it does take a tole on the eys though..