(No) frost seeding

Possum

Banned
Had several areas cleared recently and wanted to get some green on them asap.
I frost seeded annual ryegrass and medium red clover a week ago.
Since then we have had a ton of rain and very warm temps. Forcast for the next week is more of the same.
I know it is early still and we are likely to get some frost and cold temps before spring but what can I expect if there isn’t another frost?
I assume there will be some germinating, just not as good as it would be with the freeze/thaw effect? If it’s too sparse, should I plow and plant the clover in spring? Or skip the clover and plant a warm season planting later this spring?
I’m in north GA.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
You'd make a great farmer! Wringing your hands and worrying, like that!! (I come from a pretty long line of farmers :D )

Your seed might be scattered and thick in some areas, due to the rainfall, but you'll have good germination. I think in 15 days, you'll know what you need to do and that might just be to over seed some spots that look a little thin. Take some pics at that point and post them and we can see what your stand looks like! Focus on the clover.

The only suggestion I have, for what you've planted, is don't let the ryegrass go to seed. It's hard to get rid of. Bush hog to keep it low or spray it to kill it off later this spring.