whatcha plantin

shdw633

Millet and Sunn Hemp

hancock husler

Buckwheat,lab lab,sun hemp,sun flowers, and clover. Maybe chicory. Some will be mixed into one plot and other may not make mixed

davidhelmly

We won’t do any summer plots but I overseeded all of our plots that we planted in brassica last year with some leftover clover seed yesterday, they looked like they had been plowed from the deer digging up the bulbs and eating them! It’s definitely not prime time to plant clover but want to keep the ground covered all year if possible.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
I'm hanging with my Durana and my 3 clover blend!

Doolydawg03

Hopefully managing my 12 acres of throw n mow Durana chicory and WI clover that came up outstanding, liming and preparing new areas for the same thing this fall these areas will get alyce clover sunnhemp buckwheat mixes this summer then gly sprayed last of august then planted in mid to late sep with clover/grain/radish mix for hopefully 4-5 more acres

Cmp1

BANNED
Gonna plant some really Hardy purple grapes for jelly and wine,,,, have got enough Deer up here, really don't need a plot, although I wouldn't mind a nice plot,,,, have got an acre or so free if there are any volunteers,,,,

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Gonna plant some really Hardy purple grapes for jelly and wine,,,, have got enough Deer up here, really don't need a plot, although I wouldn't mind a nice plot,,,, have got an acre or so free if there are any volunteers,,,,

Your gonna need a tall fence when the grapes start producing.Wipe out my mucadines every year before I get a handful.

Golden Bear

Alyce Clover & Dove Field Mix

What do you guys think of laying down the following on a 1 acre plot for a deer/turkey/dove area? We tried a variety of peas for many years and couldn't keep the deer out long enough to let it grow, short of erecting a prison fence.

50 lbs
25% Browntop Millet
25% Peredovik Sunflowers
25% WGF Sorghum
25% Dove Proso Millet

10 lbs
Alyce Clover

Pw00132

Planted clover blend with chicory 2 weeks ago. It was Plotspike from tractor supply. Seems to be coming up alright. This recent rain will help a lot. We will put fertilizer out in a week or two.