17 pt Haralson County Buck

Mac

Typical 14 Pt with 3 stickers taken in Haralson County near Tallapoosa. 13" G-2's

I have No picture, but have talked to several people that saw it. I use to teach the guys kid.

Green score in the 160's + I have heard three #'s 164, 168, 177 Gross inches ????????????

Taken behind the guys house, He said , he let some 140 class walk last year. Well I guess he did.

QDM

Outdoor-Writer07

Naw....

Sorry to steal your thunder, but that deer is no where near that big. I have seen the deer and seen pictures. It's a big deer for Haralson County, but I don't think after deductions it will ever make the 160's. By the way it was a main frame 12 pt with around 5 scorable stickers. Only about 15 inches wide and horns almost come around and touch. About the part on him letting a 140 class walk.... Nah, I know him better than that!!!

CharlesH

Where about was the deer killed? I know Tallapoosa area but where exactly? I will be up that way soon and i'm sure i'll hear about it just curious.

LAKOTA

I knew that sure was a BiiiiG-UN for Haralson and it would top the current record of 157 4/8". I'd still like to see him.

Did you guys here of a 12pt DOE taken in Haralson? My wifes uncle killed it a couple weeks ago about 1-2 miles from my house. Can't confirm it since I didn't see it. My father-in-law said that GON and a couple other magazines came out to photo it. He also said it didn't have a huge rack (no pun intended :D ). Maybe we'll see it in GON next month.