lake Sinclair shell crackers!

T-N-T

Nice.

LTZ25

Do you scale them or filet ? I'm in the scale and fry crowd , that's some great eating . Same with catfish .

Shawn Holcombe

Do you scale them or filet ? I'm in the scale and fry crowd , that's some great eating . Same with catfish .
I'm with you LTZ25 I scaled them you get the most out of them that way. Even saved the heads to use for big catfish bait. I try not to waste anything that the fish provides me!

Shawn Holcombe

LTZ25 your boat looks familiar I think we may have met last summer you were fishing the same small cove we caught these fish in back in cedar creek you were bass fishing using a square bill crank bait and smoking a cigar I was on the bank throwing a baby torpedo was that you?

61BelAir

I always keep an eye out for that boat too as it's about the only one I think I'd easily recognize. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm not out there much.

The baby torpedo has been my best producing top water lure.

Shawn Holcombe

I always keep an eye out for that boat too as it's about the only one I think I'd easily recognize. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm not out there much.

The baby torpedo has been my best producing top water lure.

Lol! I like your style dude!!

LTZ25

That was me , and thanks for not giving a physical description!!! I have a GoPro but dang it's hard to watch.
Love those square bills on Sinclair. I remember you saying you were using the torpedoe , I have never give them a chance even though they are similar to the hard jerkbaits I also enjoy. Yeah I do smoke a cigar while fishing , but they keep going out because I get to fishing so hard I forget I've got one lit .

Shawn Holcombe

That was me , and thanks for not giving a physical description!!! I have a GoPro but dang it's hard to watch.
Love those square bills on Sinclair. I remember you saying you were using the torpedoe , I have never give them a chance even though they are similar to the hard jerkbaits I also enjoy. Yeah I do smoke a cigar while fishing , but they keep going out because I get to fishing so hard I forget I've got one lit .
I thought that was you. The fishing has been great in our little honey hole this year I've caught several bass over 5lbs in there on plastic baits a ton of crappie as well. Good to hear from you and hope to see you on the lake soon!