Would you pay for this??? Pond Fishing

Here is an add from Craigslist:

Enjoy the best fishing around on Private Farm Ponds... some awesome lakes...$200 a person per 6-8 hour day light hours ..Bring all your own gear that you need....Bass Catfish Crappie Bream Carp Catch and Release Only....Well worth it....Some you can Boat fish others bank fishing only....Email if willing to pay $200 a person to fish ..Thanks

I don't think their is a pond in GA that I would pay $200 a day to fish and I LOVE pond fishing.

Just courious what everyone's take is...:huh:

tween_the_banks

Haven't you heard Clark Howard's Craigslist sermon haha.
Its probably a mudhole you don't see until you've paid.

trentb

ok just a thought. you pay a guide for a 6 hour trip. 250 bucks. aprox. you catch 1 fish you pay up. you catch 20 still, same price. the farm pond you pay 200 bucks for 8 hours of fishing. what if you were garenteed to catch fish in the pond?would that make a difference?

trentb

:cheers:oops i see now where it says catch and release only. heck for 200 bucks you can fish my lake and keep a dozen

MoonPie

Here is an add from Craigslist:

Enjoy the best fishing around on Private Farm Ponds... some awesome lakes...$200 a person per 6-8 hour day light hours ..Bring all your own gear that you need....Bass Catfish Crappie Bream Carp Catch and Release Only....Well worth it....Some you can Boat fish others bank fishing only....Email if willing to pay $200 a person to fish ..Thanks
Just courious what everyone's take is...:huh:

Is food and lodging included :huh: in the package?

GunslingerG20

$200 to fish a pond???????

Absolutely NO way
(Unless, of course, they provide a Bikini-clad Jen Anniston look-alike who will handle all baiting, cleaning of fish, and fetching of beer as well as guaranteeing a "Happy ending"!!!)!!!

grizlbr

54.2 pounds of catfish for $100? Christiancatfishhole is being stocked July 1st. How about you bring a rod, net and bait $5 entry fee, guarantied to catch all the catfish you desire for $1.75 per pound live weight. They will clean them for $0.50 per pound more. Then watch the fireworks at East West Church 1521 Hurt Rd. Sat. Evening July 2.

KLPAUL

Anyone willing to pay please contact me immediately. I have a zebco 33 I will sale you for $225 and you can take that with you to the pond. I will wear a bikini and bait and clean your fish and fetch your beer but no happy ending other than the joy of fishing.

Lukikus2

Anyone willing to pay please contact me immediately. I have a zebco 33 I will sale you for $225 and you can take that with you to the pond. I will wear a bikini and bait and clean your fish and fetch your beer but no happy ending other than the joy of fishing.

A happy beginning and ending would be NOT seeing you in a bikini :rofl:

Jaycobb

It just dawned on me....Raymond if running a guide service out of his house, now!! It might be worth the 200 bucks just to catch the same fish he's caught!