UGA/UK game thread.

Patriot44

Banned
Good game dawgs. The best part of the game was hearing Ohio get thrown under the bus...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MCBUCK

westcobbdog

Nice win and noticed big Ben Cleveland has finally cracked the lineup and pancaked a dude on his first play. Don't see how Baker at 290 lbs gets his job back. Cleveland's biceps weight 60lbs each.
Have a feeling we are going to miss Thunder and Lightning next year, if nothing else their impressive leadership.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice win and noticed big Ben Cleveland has finally cracked the lineup and pancaked a dude on his first play. Don't see how Baker at 290 lbs gets his job back. Cleveland's biceps weight 60lbs each.
Have a feeling we are going to miss Thunder and Lightning next year, if nothing else their impressive leadership.

Obviously, we will miss their leadership, but our running game should not skip a beat. Look at who we have coming back, and to top it all off, we have the #1 and #6 backs committed to us. Dare I say w'ell be even better? Of course our O-line will factor in this as well.

I just want another OC coach. :bounce:

lbzdually

Banned

I think the OL gets better next year by a big jump, so I think the running game will be fine. 4 out of 5 players on the line will be 5 star prospects in at least one recruiting ranking. Cleveland was getting a big push against his man. He is probably UGA's most gifted athlete at OL, so if things finally click in his head he could be a great one.

Swift is only a true freshman, Herrien a sophomore and Holyfield a sophomore. I think Zamir White and Cook will be similar to Chubb, in that they lead by example.

hayseed_theology

Another good win for the Dawgs. UK is not a joke, and they played us pretty tough in the first half. We are certainly going to miss some of those seniors next year. Go Dawgs!

brownceluse

Nice to get back on the winning side. This team is what it is at the point. Just as proud to be a Dawg as I was last week!

MudDucker

Staff member
Sweet end after a slow start! Gonna miss Chub and Michele. Two class acts with great talent! DGDs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kirby just signed a 6ft 6 defeat.
Kirby just added a 6' 6" def lineman out of N.C. Weighs 325

MCBUCK

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That stupid phone. I should know better, than try and type more than 3 words on it. Aint drinking yet Uncle Dave, but if I had to post much on that phone I would be.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The season isn't over by a long shot and we still somewhat control our destiny. This has been an excellent year and it's fair reward to the seniors for hanging through the change in coaches, buying in to the CKS process and providing leadership to make it a success. They have set a high standard all CKS teams will have to measure up to going forward.

Now, let's go whip GT like a rented mule and then start bracing up for the SECCG.

MudDucker

Staff member
Go Dogs celebrating a win, at 1 pm,the next day!!!

What, your teams convincing win over such a daunting opponent didn't keep your attention long enough not to troll a DAWG thread this soon? :rofl: