Rivalry Week Avatar Bet

SpotandStalk

Its rivalry week boys. I thought we could do one big avatar bet thread. Yall know the rules.....One week and THE WINNERS PICK YOUR AVATAR!!

Fsu: SpotandStalk
Uf:Bullgator

Uga: Mguthrie, Slayer, Hayseed theology
Tech: HuntingJake, Nitram

Bama:
Auburn:

Clemson:
South Carolina:

Osu:
Michigan:

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

Maybe we can get a Michigan fan from somewhere. It would be something to see that Maize and Blue by Snook's or Guth's names

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'm in if you can find one of THEM. I don't imagine they want to wear a buckeye avi. The only chance ttun has is if the team that went to Iowa shows up. And then it would be a stretch

bullgator

Put me down for the "toilet bowl", Spot.

SpotandStalk

Lot of smack talk in these threads but nobody wants in on the bet???

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Go jackets! I'm in.

bullgator

Really spot,..........just the two of us. facepalm:

bullgator

All the other fans done runoft. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We're accustomed to the Uf fans being gone but dadgum Noles fans.......Where yall at??:pop::pop:

They skeerd, afraid they'll fall in love with a UF avatar and never get rid of it.
Speaking of falling in love with avatars, pick me one of those FSU cheerleaders avatars.

SpotandStalk

They skeerd, afraid they'll fall in love with a UF avatar and never get rid of it.
Speaking of falling in love with avatars, pick me one of those FSU cheerleaders avatars.

Brings back memories of back in the good ol days when Robert was handing out infractions like candy...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SpotandStalk

Dadgum Dogs were running wild trying to get into the avatar bet with Auburn. Now all we hear is crickets. Let's go Dog Nation

bullgator

Dadgum Dogs were running wild trying to get into the avatar bet with Auburn. Now all we hear is crickets. Let's go Dog Nation

One loss and now thy tuck their tail and run :rolleyes:.