How to stop a dog from peeing on your tires?

This should get interesting:bounce:. I would like any suggestions on stopping my dog and other dogs from peeing on my tire:banginghe. Serious suggestions would be nice but comical ones will keep the thread going.:crazy:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Unless you either park the vehicle outa reach, or eliminate dogs completely, you might as well give up on this venture. :rofl:

chewie1014

Hook a live wire to each of your rims...then let him have at it. Bet he don't do it but once more. After that he won't come near your truck. :D

Of course, I'm only kidding.

FX Jenkins

rub their nose in it....

Swamprat

Swamprat
Put vehicle on blocks.....remove tires.....repeat as needed.:rofl:

Have no idea actually.....my neighbor has a dog that I named "Whizzer" that comes over twice a day and pees on just about every tire. Dang dog must down a six pack before every trip over cause there is 4 vehicles and he lights every one up.

J

JR

Oh wait, sorry, I thought you were talking about a 'Dawg' fan... As in a person... Possibly your neighbor, peeing on your tires! Maybe the yellow jacket isn't a good idea.

Jeff Phillips

A Yellow Jacket can't stop a Dawg!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Negative reinforcement. BB gun (not pumped all the way), spray with hose, better yet, get a female dog.

specialk

cut 4 pieces of plywood about 2'x2' and lean them againest each tire..........

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

I recommend using some type of dog repellent.
This picture could be used..
spurrier-visor.jpg