Where da goose?

deast1988

Went yesterday missed the X watched flocks land north of us.

Alexander

Only managed 6 and a pigeon, all birds wanted to land way short yesterday for some reason

Attachments

• goose.jpg
    goose.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 554

maconbacon

No early goose here till October. Probably a good thing as I couldn't even find a dove field. Drove several hours in mo and ks and not a single field has been cut yet :eek:

I do have the weekend off when early goose starts in MO :fine:

LOVEMYLABXS

Only managed 6 and a pigeon, all birds wanted to land way short yesterday for some reason

Looks like a good hunt :cool: All tag in order with the law checkin on ya ????:biggrin2:

I get 2 days starting on the 9th but weather is running in the mid to high 90s but Chase and I will go and see what happens .

rnelson5

It won't let me upload the pics, but had two solid days

Duckbuster82

Got to share the blind with rnelson

Private
picture.php

Public
picture.php

Last edited:

GSURugger

I was solo Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_7533.jpg
    IMG_7533.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 419

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
WV cast and blast, caught @ 50 smallmouth also. Pic is not the greatest, phone got a little wet

Attachments

• 21314714_1935934706689598_4057890589878718787_n.jpg
    21314714_1935934706689598_4057890589878718787_n.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 360

LOVEMYLABXS

Yes sir all legal! Will say those guys have an innate ability for finding you even when you'd think you cannot be seen or found lol

Really glad to hear that :cool:

I've never minded havin the law check me, lookin over your shoulder sucks and sure take a lot of fun out of the hunt, we,ve got our local warden and he's checked me many time with no problems but one year I never ran into him while out hunting:bounce: but then after season ended I stopped at the local gas station and ran into him , " Mr. ( enter name here) I didn't run into you all year? But here check my licence? He laughed looked it over and goes looks good hope you had a good season.

Just do what right know your rules and enjoy your hunt:shoot: who knows he might tell you of another spot:cool:

Glad you had a good hunt.:fine:

Mike