Hello From Florida!!

Shadowcast

I am really excited to stumble across some Georgia fishing forums. I am a saltwater fly guide down here in the greater Tampa and Sarasota Bay area since 2002. I am also a sales rep for Ankona Boats down here in Florida. I have quickly fallen in love with the North Georgia area near the NC and TN lines. I have family in Franklin, NC so I frequent the area, including a brief stint this past weekend escaping Hurricane Irma. I have not done much fly fishing for trout so my goal here is to learn as much as I can and hopefully connect with some great people. If you are planning a trip to Florida and have any questions about Florida fishing or needing some advice on tips and tactics, I am more than happy to share some information. I look forward to gaining some great knowledge from some great people!:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

PappyHoel

Welcome!

bullgator

Welcome from another Florida member.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Welcome

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Welcome! Share some of your charter pics and stories in the fishing forums....you might pick up a charter or two.

Welcome Shadowcast, I think I know you from FloridaSportsman forum and Polk County. We have discussed Sarasota Bay on line.

Good luck with the fly fishing .