Well, the rain stopping didn't help me

PChunter

Anyone have better luck yesterday? I would have thought they would be moving after the rain moved out but, I got skunked didn't see a thing.

camotoy

had a 5 pointer come in about 7 pm and another deer came to the edge of the plot about dark could not tell what it was!!!

fulldraw74

Saw 6 in all......No horns just does and fawns. Decided one of those does would look nice in the freezer. She is at the processor now:cool:

PChunter

thats what I'm talking about fulldraw congrats, I knew they had to be moving somewhere. I can't complain thought it's only the second time in the woods this year that I haven't seen any deer.

DCHunter

I saw 2 does but I got busted by the smaller one in the lead. Hindsight is 20/20 and I learned a valuable lesson from it about what not to do, so I'd say it was a succesful hunt.

fulldraw74

thats what I'm talking about fulldraw congrats, I knew they had to be moving somewhere. I can't complain thought it's only the second time in the woods this year that I haven't seen any deer.

Thanks....that was my first time in the woods this year. I sold my old PSE a few months back to buy a new bow and had to spend the money on other things and didnt get a new one. I thought i could go without bow hunting this season.....I was wrong. I borrowed a bow from a friend did a little practicing and finally got to go yesterday. I WILL have a new bow come next season.....