washington county hunting club (DUCK ROOST)

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Think I'll take a ride thru this evening, it's been awhile !!

TurkeyManiac

thanks TM, we await your return also , i was standing at the boat ramp this morning at 7 30 listening to some sweet music

Hey I appreciate that, dont forget about me.
I will get back in soon. This is my first year with no Roost connection since 1994...
Way too much on my plate this year though. Not to mention no time!
HOQ-Make plans to come by in the following weeks. I'll certainly be around.

HOG-HEAD

already seen a 10 ' gator this week and the bass fishermen are having a great spring ....fishing in a 90 acre private lake , listening to turkeys gobble and watching big gators.....on your own club....priceless

TURKEY SLAMMER

Great place to hunt and fish, caught a 8lb last week out of pond, scott going to try next yr. if a open spot is there. last year in club that im in this year, i miss the dog hunting. me and mr. don has caught some nice fish in the pond. lot of 3 to 4 lb range alot of jack fish.that don jones loves to fish .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hey I appreciate that, dont forget about me.
I will get back in soon. This is my first year with no Roost connection since 1994...
Way too much on my plate this year though. Not to mention no time!
HOQ-Make plans to come by in the following weeks. I'll certainly be around.

You got my # !!!

:D

HOGDOG76

What is a good contact number to ask a couple questions, havent had any luck thru pms?

HOG-HEAD

we had a great meeting this weekend....got some new members, had a couple not getting back in...still some spots open...lots of tire kickers....if you ever see it you will join...most for the money anywhere

TurkeyManiac

we had a great meeting this weekend....got some new members, had a couple not getting back in...still some spots open...lots of tire kickers....if you ever see it you will join...most for the money anywhere

Indeed!

HOG-HEAD

hey guys and gals . if you dont want to be in the pond , the dues are 1200....plus we sell raffle tickets 100 worth , that goes to food plots and insurance

HOG-HEAD

dont forget us . we are still adding members , working on the clubhouse the weekend of the 19. jf your around we will give y.ou a tour , guys are tearing up the redbreast in the river .... a couple of 10 lbs bass caught and released in the pond. lots of game and even gators...give us a look

Twinkie .308

"there is no camping on the club , but we do have a clubhouse that is being worked on that could be used for a night or 2, there are some camping options available"

What are the other camping options and when will the clubhouse be available for regular use?

HOG-HEAD

the clubhouse is being worked on now, we have electricity , we are hooking up the water , water heater, toilet adding stove and stuff,,,,already have a working fireplace...we are building bunk beds in 1 bed room.....not as rough as it sounds...the other options are , ther are several places with rv hook ups within a couple of miles from the club

HOG-HEAD

we are having a big work day on the 19 th . Anybody want to look around. we will be there....had 2 guys join this week , dont miss out on this offer, when we pull the plug on it , it may be a waitng list when we reach the number....best deal around

HOG-HEAD

hey guys, im going through a little change at the house , might not get to get on here for a while...please contact me about any questions or for a tour of the club....scott glenn 478 640 1081...contact me or maybe another duckroost member..thanks.. hope to be back soon