RAC 3-D Night Shoot and Day shoot. Apr. 13th and 14th

KillZone

Will have 2 or 3 tagging along!

hound dog

Will have 2 or 3 tagging along!

Man yall going to have a full weekend of shooting. SAT am 223, SAT night RAC and SUN RAC. sweet.

hound dog

The Course is set and ready for Sat. night and Sun. AM.

Thanks to everyone that helps make this all happens form all the RAC crew down to the shooters.

KillZone

Yep going to be fun this weekend. Then nxt weekend IBO spring national 5 minutes from my house -- real sweet!!!

KillZone

Bump

KillZone

Is it Saturday night yet !!!!!!
Lets get it on!!

hound dog

See y'all in about 10 hours

hound dog

Should be there by 5 if anyone just wast to hang out. See yall in a few.

KillZone

Night shoot was a blast thanx RAC crew. Good food too!
See y'all in the am probably round 10.

BowanaLee

I got wet but it beat sitting at home. My reading glasses, verifier and lens were foggy and wet. A few of those shots I went off the body outline only. :bounce:
Thank god they were close. It could've been real ugly. :bounce: That may have been RAC's closest shoot. There went my chance for revenge on those targets. :rofl:

Last edited:

bamaboy

Night shoot was a blast!! Had a ton of fun!!!! Thanks RAC for the fun Saturday night,geesh and just to think I wasn't going to shoot! Beat you to it hounddog! LOL!!

GaBuckSlammer

Raindrops and all, good shoot today. Not the longest course but had to look at a few of them carefully. Catch ya next month.

bamaboy

Today's course was a good one!! Shot the same exact score I had last night!! Not shootin to good these days!! Need more time and practice!! But anyways great shoot today got to it before rain got here!! Good job and Thanks to RAC for giving us a place to shoot!!

hound dog

Thnaks everyone. I had a blast at the night shoot and got rained on all day today but still had a good time hanging with some great friends.