Post locations for ethanol free gas here

charlie81

Sinclair- Anslei's on the corner of lake sinclair rd and island creek rd.

also rip off ricks corner of 49 and lake laurel

Fire_Fisher

Warner Robins, Intersection of Moody rd. and Hwy. 96, Pure station recently put a sign out saying they had ethenol free Gas.

Gibber

Victoria Marina on Lake Allatoona. They also have an automated pump so you can get gas at any time with a credit card.

Inthegarge

Sav-a-ton in Ft. Oglethorpe GA, across from Krystal and Maxi-Muffler..

Jay Bee

Raymonds, half way between Georgetown & Ft, Gaines on Hwy 39.

Backlasher82

Brook's General Store Hwy 197 at Burton Dam Rd Clarkesville/Batesville depending on who you ask.;) In either case, it's right next to Lake Burton.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Parkside Bait and Tackle on HWY 253, about 2 miles east of Seminole State Park.

Last edited:

Chuckleberry FIN

Question for Nicodemus

Parkside Market... is that the bait store at the 4 way stop that takes you to Cummins Landing and the Saunders Slough ramp ?

B

breampole

For some reason a lot of Chevron stations sell ethnol free gas. The Chevron station in Baxley on US 1 north does. Pretty sure the Chevron station at the hwy 19 exit off 16 at Dublin does as well at the Chevron station at the 441 exit in Dublin and the Chevron at the Riverside Dr. exit in Macon off 75 and the golden Isles parkway exit off 16 just south of Macon.

Chuckleberry FIN

Parkside Market... is that the bait store at the 4 way stop that takes you to Cummins Landing and the Saunders Slough ramp ?

I found the answer to my own question. Nicodemus said east of the state park. That is going in the other direction than the 4 way stop that goes to Cummins Landing. I know the store he is talking about now.... once I figured out how to read a compass (LOL)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I found the answer to my own question. Nicodemus said east of the state park. That is going in the other direction than the 4 way stop that goes to Cummins Landing. I know the store he is talking about now.... once I figured out how to read a compass (LOL)

I had my bearins` crossed and put the wrong way down at first. :O Sorry about that! It is east of the park. We live down there part time, not 3 miles from the place. Can`t believe I got those directions crossed up. :D

huntingonthefly

Gone but not forgotten
GOOGES- Hazlehurst GA

Scratch that. They just got a letter from the Feds telling them they could no longer sell conventional gas. However, they will keep it in premium and rename it ''recreational gas.'' Prolly go up in price too. Has anyone else heard about this at their smaller local retailers? Big gov't n big business working together to put out the little man. Can we afford 4 more?